Untied bank of Africa has pledged a total of 5 billion naira for the fight of coronavirus in Nigeria and other countries which the bank maintains presence.
In a statement released earlier today by the bank they broke down the expenditure as follows:
- N1 billion to Lagos, Nigeria
- N500 million to Abuja, Nigeria
- N1 billion to the remaining 35 states in Nigeria.
- N1.5 billion to UBA’s presence countries in Africa
- N1 billion for Medical Centres with equipment & supplies
- Free Telemedicine call centre facility
UBA has become the latest country to get involved in the fight against COVID- 19 in Nigeria after the pledge by Innoson Motors to convert some of its facilities into the production of ventilators.